I'm looking for someone to fill a role as a long term SEO and online marketing analyst for my web development company. I have a list of clients that have contracted web design, and have naturally moved on to requiring various SEO duties. That's where you come in, I need someone to take over the strategy and planning as well as compiling reports for the clients.
The duties include but are not limited to:
1. Initial review and report on clients sites
2. Conducting Keyword research and audits
3. Coming up with plans and strategies for existing and new clients to drive traffic
4. Advising on social media marketing
5. Creating creative marketing strategies for various sites.
6. Monitoring progress over several months
7. Creating mostly reports that will be sent to clients
For the most part you will be required to come up with new ideas, but not necessarily implement them. For example, it might be suggested to create articles based on several keywords, but you will not be actually writing the articles. Your role will be more high level strategy and planning.
At the moment there are only a couple of sites that require this type of work, and will be part time. However, I've seen a large increase in this type of work from my clients, and hope for it to develop into a full time role over the next couple of months.
If you feel you have the required skill set please sent a proposal with any relevant experience and hourly pay requirements. If you also have general estimates in terms of time for common tasks you for see doing for multiple clients please include that too.