We are looking for someone to:
1. Perform KW research for exisiting articles on 3+ sites
2. Perform KW research for future articles (5-10 articles currently being published per week)
This role will turn into a more broad SEO role in the future (I will train you to guest post/outreach and to perform on-page SEO)
>>>Applicants MUST posses the following traits:<<<
1) attention to detail - you must be meticulous
2) A willingness to learn
3) Experience in KW research before (you don't have to be a pro - you just have to know how to do it)
To be considered for this role, please answer the following 5 questions in your application. Please answer the odd number questions in uppercase:
1) What Tool(s) do you use for KW research, and why?
2) How do you assess the competitiveness of a given KW?
3) Lets say you have 2 KW's - "health benefits of coffee" and "coffee health benefits". Which KW will you give priority for being the main KW, and why?
5) Should each page on a website have one main KW, or more? Explain your answer with an example
I will personally train the successful applicant (if they need it) and the role will increase in scope over time to include off-page and on-page SEO.
Why should you apply?
a. Ongoing work (short term)
b. Potential to turn into a position of 20-40 hours per week (medium term)
c. I personally train my staff - you will gain invaluable skills