We are looking for a superstar Social Media manage to manage our social media pages (LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter, Google +.
We are a real estate and property management start up based in London, UK.
We are looking for a creative, motivated and experienced individual to join our team as a part time Social Media Manager You must be creative, motivated and knowledgable about SM (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin) and know how to get the best out of each platform..
This role will involve managing day-to-day activities related to social media. with posting on Facebook, Twitter, Google + and Linkedin
Your main focus will be creating brand awareness, engaging users/followers and growing our online social presence using a professional, clear, engaging, friendly, human, brand voice
Key responsibilities/deliverables will be:
• Creating relevant, engaging (short & sweet) content and tags using mixed media (text/video/pictures) across various SM platforms, maintenance of our brands' social media sites and reputation management and monitoring all channels daily to respond to any comments, questions or reviews replying to questions and comments in a timely manner.
• Growing followers and driving brand awareness
• Monitoring online reputation and trends
• Conduct research into what other publishers are doing on social media to create increased engagement with their audience
Facebook & Twitter, 2 posts per day; Linkin & Google +, 1 post per day between 7.30am – 9am and then again between 5pm – 8pm GMT/ UK time
Experience and Knowledge:
• Social media savvy
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrably interested in marketing, digital, & communications
• Ability to use social media analytics tools
• Excellent attention to detail
• Organized and a great multi-tasker
• Self-motivated, able to work on own initiative
• Ability to work calmly under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
* Willingness to learn about the property sector in order to create more relevant content
• SEO experience
• Real Estate expertise
Skills and Abilities
• Ambitious and determined
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• High level of personal integrity and confidentiality
• Cheerful personality and a good sense of humour. Ability to deliver social media content that has warmth personality!
Ultimately, we are looking for someone, willing to learn, l grow with us and become a core member of our marketing team as the company grows.
Our website is still in development so please see the following for examples of companies that run a business model broadly similar to ours:
Please http://www.winwin-property.co.uk, http://thelondonlandlord.com/?gclid=CIuT97qY7c8CFcYV0wodlwYL-A & http://smartpropertyinvestment.com/landlords
Send us your proposal. We look forward to hearing from you