We're the fastest growing fitness and health community in New South Wales, Australia. We're looking for a Social Media Specialist to assist us with our day to day operations.
Know more about us here:
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Follow the social media strategy we have in place and apply to all relevant social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) and other similar community sites or blogs. We're open to any type of recommendations and suggestions.
- Collaborate with team members and others to coordinate social media content and initiatives
- Encourage adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company's products and services
- Aside from Social Media Management, some other tasks may include: customer service, administrative work, assisting in meetings, email/calendar management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (it does not have to be native-level though).
- High sense of urgency
- Must be proactive and can work/multi-task with minimal supervision
- Must be a good team player
- Strong Social Media Marketing experience
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Must be able to work anytime between Australian business hours
This will start part-time and may progress to a full-time position depending on your skills and work performance. If you have proven Social Media Marketing skills and experience in basic VA tasks, we need you in our team.