We're seeking a PT marketing strategist with flexible availability to be an extension of our team for ongoing marketing and writing work.
The chosen candidate will devise and implement marketing strategies, and craft unique content daily for a range of clients. We are unique agency with an open, collaborative culture – perfect for those seeking a flexible and exciting work environment.
Candidates should be extremely motivated and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. The person we are looking for enjoys taking charge of projects and thrives when given autonomy in the workplace. You should also have excellent writing and research skills, pay close attention to detail, and have a keen sense of time-management.
• Content Creation: Create strategic marketing offers and brand content in all formats (blogs, social media updates, emails, headlines, ads, campaign concepts, etc).
• Relationship Building: Build relationships with industry influencers in order to increase exposure for clients.
• Industry & Competitor Research: Research industry trends and analyze competitor data to uncover gaps in clients’ online presences and transform research into actionable marketing plans.
• Data Analysis: Track and understand key digital marketing metrics, analyze campaign performance, and optimize based on insights to increase conversions.
• Strategic Growth Hacker: Get creative with marketing strategies and discover unique angles and platforms in order to generate more traffic and conversions for clients.
• Degree in Communications, Marketing or related (or years of related experience)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must take initiative, possess creativity, and deliver work on time
• Should be open-minded, enthusiastic, and eager to learn
• Experience in copy-writing, market research, analyzing data, a/b testing, brand strategies, and running social ads and campaigns a huge plus
In your cover letter, please tell us why you are the best candidate for this job, and which experience on your resume is most relevant to this position. Feel free to let your personality shine through! While we do take our work seriously, we don’t take ourselves very seriously, and we value personal character right alongside professional skillset.
Also feel free to attach samples of your work, whether in the form of a document, PDF, link, etc.