Looking for someone with creative and copyrighting skills to support marketing efforts - engaging target audience, communicating our brand and converting sales.
Key activities to include:
* create engaging descriptions about our trips
* prepare social media posts
* preparing imagery where required - e.g. for social media, trip promotion
* preparing content for promotional emails
* write blog / articles / press-releases
* working together to develop strategies to grow fan base and boost sales
The company focuses on fun travel trips and holidays for young expat professionals, based in Asia.
* Ability to write witty, engaging but high quality (fluent english, good grammar) content is essential.
* Skills in design / image preparation for social media also required - use of photoshop / illustrator not essential, however tools such as Canva are valuable, and of course Facebook / Instagram / Twitter etc.
* Ability to produce optimised / SEO media and some experience of Wordpress would be a strong bonus
Success of relationship to be measured in terms of growth of fan base i.e., mail list sign-ups, conversion into sales, 'likes', comments & shares on social media etc. Plus, attraction of right type of customer.
Of course, it's important that we can work effectively together - communication, updates etc.
The *ideal* candidate would be based in Singapore, as one of the benefits that I could provide to the right person could be to participate on the trips and holidays.
This would be an ideal role for someone looking for an opportunity to be involved in developing a brand, engaging with a fun audience over a great product i.e., travel and socialising. Additionally, as the business grows, there would be opportunity to expand the role to more strategic aspects of marketing and new areas.
** I am NOT looking for an agency / contractor who intends to outsource the task to a less experienced or cheaper provider **
In your application, please provide some examples of your previous work that you feel would be best fit for my target audience. If have not worked with the same audience, please provide examples of your previous work and also the work of others (clearly indicated that it is from others) that you think is suited.