We are now looking to expand our amazing team with a creative and driven apprentice to join our Digital Marketing team. It’s an amazing opportunity to join an established company with a start-up attitude!
The successful candidate will assist on the creation of marketing materials, manage social media platforms, help reaching brand influencers and liaise with clients in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
- Content creation – writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels
- Social media marketing – creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties
- Customer relations – the Community Manager is often responsible for customer support answering questions however they come in (phone, e-mail, Twitter) and managing any online feedback forums such as Get Satisfaction pages
• A friendly and enthusiastic attitude with customers.
• Experience and knowledge of social media.
• Excellent time management and organisation skills are essential.
• Fluent English
- We are looking candidate for Full time job
We prefer a candidate from the London