Social Media Manager
A young, fast growing product development company; is seeking a detail-oriented Social Media Manager for immediate full-time hire to join our team.
The Social Media Manager is the customer facing, image-maker of our amazing brands. They will ensure that each piece of communication is not only in the correct voice of the brand, but extremely relevant to our audience. They will be dedicated to engagement—getting people to click on the articles, and read more, and become a customer! They will conduct social media contests, and events using Facebook LIVE, and Google hangouts on air. They should be knowledgeable in EVERY SINGLE social media outlet. Perfect grammar and a deep understanding of informal American language is a must!
Goals & Responsibilities include:
• Oversee and execute social media strategies, guidelines, best practices, promotional campaigns across all platforms and communities (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Instagram, Reddit, etc.)
• Post daily stories and content across all outlets.
• Strategically plan social media campaigns and communicate weekly/monthly goals.
• Remain on top of latest trends/articles/news.
• Stay relevant to latest trends and growing platforms.
• Manage all pages, posts by others, read member check-ins, alert customer service for questions
• Track and communicate results, with a weekly report of analytics, growth of community, interaction and findings.
• Aim for high interaction and virality of posts.
• Know every brand you’ll be managing and voice of each brand.
• A successful candidate will be motivated, artistic, passionate, driven and creative.
• Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize within a multi-tasking environment
• In-depth knowledge, understanding and experience with Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pintrest, Instagram, Snapchat, Blogs, Wordpress etc.)
• Must be flexible and have the ability to take direction well
• Experience with marketing
• Experience with online monitoring and measurement platforms including Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights, Google Analytics, Twitter and Omniture.
• Experience leading Facebook campaigns
• Experience and understanding of SEO
• Basic knowledge of graphic design
• Basic knowledge of html
• Self-driven with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Leadership skills, sense of urgency, creative, energetic and enthusiastic
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment
• Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Basic management skills and the ability to lead SMM department in the future
NATIVE OR FLUENT ENGLISH IS A MUST