We are seeking a Facebook researcher that can help us build out interest groups targeting the pet niche for dogs in the USA. We need someone who understands the Facebook Insights tool inside and out on Facebook and has done this type of job before. We need someone that thinks out site the box and can get into the mindset of dog owners to find interests and related interests of these people.
- We will give base ideas but one will need to grow it from there. (Pet Brand, rescue, personalities, products, charities, websites, blogs etc.. )
- Need to use all the tools out there to find interest (Facebook Interests Google Search, Facebook Graph search, Facebook pages, #hashtags, lookup-id.com, etc.. )
- Need to add this to our spreadsheet with (Interest categories and affinity scores of those interest)
- Need to be fast
- Can’t miss deadlines
- Interests need to be related if not need to explain why you thought an interest would work.
- Need to be organized and detailed oriented
- Must know USA pet brand, personality, love pets
- All interest need to be in the USA
- Full knowledge of Facebook 2-3 year
Can show past interest targeting you have done for clients
- Understands pets
- If you have a dog a big plus
- Understand the US market with brand and stores
Know Google Sheets
- Can ask question if stuck on need help
- Have PC/Mac
- Has Skype and can talk on it via voice or chat.
To apply: If you feel that you qualify, type in the first sentence “I'm your facebook person” Please send samples of past interest targeting sheet you have done and for what type of product or service, company and your mindset on how you came up with that list and why you would be good for this job.