We are a recruiting agency that works specifically to support the staffing needs of other non-profit organizations.
We are seeking a freelancer to help us make introductory phone calls to non-profit organizations that are hiring. The goal is to simply get a point of contact and an email address where we can send information about our firm.
Part of this information in our brochure is what separates us from our for-profit counterparts:
1. We recruit for all levels and positions at a non-profit, not just executive level positions. This also includes part-time, temporary and contract help.
2. We are a non-profit organization ourselves.
3. Are fees are significantly lower than any other recruiting agency in the industry.
4. Our mission is to help provide employment placement assistance and career counseling to support veterans, the homeless, recovering addicts in local/state programs, prisoner re-entry efforts, and more.
5. We can also recruit for volunteers and board of director members.
Our future plans involve much more than just recruiting. We will provide additional HR components (payroll, etc.) up to entire HR departments to growing non-profits that want to outsource this valuable business function.
We will provide the name of a non-profit organization and a phone number at a minimum. In some lists, we will also provide an open position(s) for which an organization is hiring.
The freelancer is to maintain a basic Excel spreadsheet with the call notes. We will provide the template.
Until this marketing campaign gets off the ground and we can test its viability, we are looking for anywhere from 4 to 8 hours a week to start. The test period will be anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks and then re-evaluated at that point.
Fluency in English, comfort on the phone and a passion for helping non-profits is required.