Sales Representative (B2B – USA/Global)
WWW.KETALOGINC.COM - CAREERS@KETALOGINC.COM - 602.373.3217
Join our awesome sales team! Apply today! (Send Resume @Careers email) We are looking for sales professionals that have a proven track record. Showstoppers, movers & Shakers! Must be able to succeed in a constantly changing, fast paced, and competitive environment.
Sales Representatives (B2B) will call on Small and Medium Business (SMB), with
a focus on selling web, mobile apps, analytics and marketing packages. Sales Executive will create high-value relationships through consultative solution selling in the United States and Internationally.
Your job is to find people and companies who need our services within their organization, and make sure they know all about Ketalog and how we can help them accomplish their goals with web, mobile apps & more emerging technology solutions. You listen first and consistently ask the right questions, but most importantly, you’re the kind of person that people like and trust. You know how to get your foot in the door because you do your homework, know who you’re speaking with and what they care about, and are respectfully persistent in getting your message across.
As a member of the sales team, you’ll be carrying the banner of the sales front line, responsible for getting people excited about our services and pumped to start a project with us. Your will use your past success building amazing relationships with prospective clients to build upon and bring your career to the next level.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop outbound leads
• Get to know the nitty gritty of potential client accounts
• Overcome objections by helping people focus on our unique value over all else
• Disseminate opportunities you’ve created to the appropriate Account Executives, passing the information you’ve gathered and ensuring a warm transition
• Grow real relationships - we live and die by our clients-are-partners-first mission
• Organize yourself on our CRM
• Self motivated with high energy and a willingness to learn and adapt
• Phone smarts like pre-call planning, opportunity qualification, and objection handling
• Top notch communication skills, both written and verbal
• Trustworthy and confident with a positive attitude
• Programming and tech skills/knowledge are a huge plus