With our continued expansion plans, we are currently looking for an “Appointment Setting Superstar” who will be crucial in helping us expand our website development service client base in the Brisbane, Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast region.
Effectively, the successful candidate’s primary role will be to pitch our web design service to potential clients and gain commitment from them to meet with one of our Website Analysts who will then meet with the client to discuss their website requirements. Target clientele will be small to medium sized businesses who have an outdated website or no website at all. We will provide you with the calling list.
As a company that focuses on results rather than how the results are achieved, the three key areas of success in this role will be :
1. Minimum 40 Phone Calls Per Day
2. 5 Qualified Appointments Set Per Week (1 per day)
3. Minimum 80 new business details entered into CRM per week
We don’t mind what times you work or where you work from as long as the above three are achieved on a regular basis in an ethical manner.
Some of the tasks and skills that you may require to achieve the above include :
1. Good command of the English language (with a neutral or Australian accent if applying from overseas)
2. Minimum 2 to 3 years telesales and appointment setting experience, preferably with an Australian company
3. Basic knowledge and understanding of websites and their importance in today’s business. You don’t need to understand the technical jargon of creating websites, but should be able to hold a general conversation with a business owner about the concepts
4. Basic understanding of the Australian and Queensland geographical regions (training provided)
5. Basic understanding of Australian & Queensland current affairs (training provided)
6. Internet Research techniques to spot for new businesses (training provided)
7. A think-outside-the-square approach to situations
8. Keen interest in technology and internet marketing
9. Ability to explore options to further build the company database and clientele
10. Ability to use CRM
11. Proficient with MS Office and/or Apple Tools
12. Organised conscientious individual who loves to work hard and play hard
As mentioned above, we don’t care how you complete your tasks as long as they get done on time and in line with the company policies.
The ideal person will be able to hit the ground running with the hunger to succeed.
We offer an hourly base package plus incentives on every appointment achieved over and above the target as well as bonuses for business generated with your appointments. There is no cap on incentives that can be earned. An end of the year Christmas bonus program is also in place after six months of continuous service.
If you think you fit the criteria, are hungry for success and would like to have fun while making lots of money, please apply today.
Please state Ref QSK74Z when applying.