Vortech SEO is an internet marketing company that helps small based business owners increase their traffic, leads, and sales through internet marketing solutions. We aren’t just an average SEO company that ranks websites.
We are a company that focuses 100% on increasing the revenue of our clients while making a lucrative, unique environment for our team to work in.
We do that with 3 steps:
- First we find out who the ideal buyers are for our clients
- Then we create campaigns that targets their ideal customer and get them to their website.
- Then we optimize landing pages and call to actions to get those ideal customers on the phone with their sales team or purchasing from their website
Our main goals
- Help our clients increase their traffic, leads, and revenue through internet marketing strategies
- Increase Vortech income
- Help our sales staff reach their personal income goals
How you fit in
Currently, our potential clients have goals to increase their revenue. They are professionals of their trade but not at marketing, therefor their bottom line suffers and they aren’t making the amount of money they truly want to make.
You are the one who helps the customers take that first step into growing their businesses revenue. You get in contact with them, listen and understand their problems then show them opportunities with Vortech SEO to increase their revenue and grow their business to heights they never imagined.
(At VortechSEO, you are: an agent of change.. an agent of prosperity.. from old to new)
As a consultant you are the star of the business. You have unlimited ability to scale in income and grow.
Answering phones and speaking to clients professionally
Calling a list of phone numbers and increasing their interest to buy
Explaining SEO services and pricing to clients
Collecting payments from clients
Add new leads, and clients into the CRM
Follow up with prospects by email, phone, and google calendar
Starting Base Pay: Starting at $2,000
Commission: Starting at $1,000 per sale
Apply now and include “I have read your job description” at the beginning of your application!