1) I am a sales trainer in the USA. Please carefully read the following details BEFORE you make an offer and then ask me questions that would have been answered if you took 5 minutes to read the following details!
I offer two types of training sessions:
A) A PRIVATE SALES TRAINING SESSION:
I am hired by one company to exclusively train their sales people and/or entire staff on their premises or at a nearby hotel where I rent a meeting room as a venue to conduct the training for them.
B) A PUBLIC SALES TRAINING SESSION:
Here I rent a meeting room at a hotel in a city for a full Saturday two weeks from the start date of the training. Then you, as my appointment setter, call all the businesses within 3-5 miles of the hotel and invite the owners to come themselves for the training or to send one or more of their staff to it. The goal is to sign up at least 10 individuals for this group public sales training on the date we rented the room. The full day training is always on a Saturday 9am to 5 pm. I usually charge $150 per person. I give a special of $125 per person if more than one person come from one company. The fee includes a 40-page sales manual PLUS a lunch, refreshments (soda, coffee, etc.).
2) My goal is to conduct TWO public trainings a month. So you, as my appointment setter, have two full weeks (10 working days, Monday - Friday) to call the businesses near the hotel and help me sign up at least the ten paying attendees that we need to conduct the training and get paid ourselves. In case you are confused, here is a theoretical example:
Let's say we rent the hotel room for Sat August 13th. You start calling the hotels on Monday August 1st through August 12th. that gives you two full weeks (10 workings days) to sign up the 10 attendees at the rate of one attendee per working day.
3) Here is what your role would be as a B2B appointment setter:
A) Use the script I suggest and call the businesses around the hotel.
B) Explain the project, the benefits of attending the one full day training.
C) Mention the cost
D) Offer to send me, the trainer, to them to explain in person and answer their questions and to sign them up on the spot at the end of the meeting.
E) You will NOT sign them up and get the funds over the phone. We never did it that way. All you have to do is get them interested in the training and agree to meet me for a no obligation presentation. I sell them on the benefits of signing up for it and get the funds.
4) To fill the quota of TEN paying attendees over the period of two weeks, YOUR goal or quota is to help me sign up at least one attendee per day. So one attendee per day x 10 days = 10 attendees before we start the training session.
5) To sign up one attendee per day, you really need to set up AT LEAST two solid qualified appointments per day, expecting that I will only sign up one of the two attendees.
PLEASE do not apply if you have no or very little experience in B2B appointment setting or if you have not taken the time to read the above details and just slap in a canned resume or offer. I am telling you right upfront that if you do that I will just delete it.
If you have the experience, I will contact you to do a phone interview on Skype. Finally, this is a FIXED PRICE job. I will pay the total of $200 once the ten attendees are signed up and their training fees are collected. You can do this in one week, if you are experienced and can get many qualified appointments per day for me to go to. I am giving you up to two weeks to accomplish the task. But the fixed price of $200 for 10 attendees does not change if you do the job in one or two weeks. Thank you.