As an Inside Sales Agent (ISA) you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our real estate team. You will assist in all aspects of the process of prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer / seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
Job Specific Skills
1. Communicates effectively with peers, superiors, customers, and vendors in written and verbal form.
2. Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts.
3. Ability to block out distractions and listen intently to the conversation that is occurring.
4. Creates a sense of comfort and familiarity with leads/clients and is able to build rapport.
5. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
6. Organized, systematic, and detail-oriented.
7. Results-oriented and high achiever.
8. Basic understanding of computers and navigating the Internet.
9. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
10. Career development and training focused.
11. Strong phone voice.
12. Friendly phone voice
13. The ability to close for appointments
14. Sales skills
High Performer Key Activities
1. Practice, memorize and internalize scripts at least 2 to 4 hours /week.
2. Work a pre-planned 20-40 hour work week.
3. Prospect for new clients on a daily basis.
4. Make contacts per week calling on:
a. Expireds/For Sale By Owners
c. Sphere of Influence
d. Past Clients / Database
e. Just Listed / Just Sold
f. Open Houses
g. Various other sources
5. Conduct many hours of lead follow-up per week as needed.
6. Manage 50+ NEW leads each week and work through existing leads to convert into 8-10+ buying and/or listing appointments weekly.
7. Manage contact database system.
8. Call past clients and your sphere of influence to ask for referrals.
9. Willing to be held accountable for goals/results.
10. Attend training and establish daily role-play partners.
11. Track weekly goals and progress.
12. Measure lead conversion ratio and meet performance benchmarks.
1. Fluent in English language
2. Excellent phone skills
3. Ability to dial out and receive phone calls
4. Strong internet connection
6. Adaptable to fast paced enviornment