Lan Tian Consulting is a boutique service firm specialising in cross-border operations between China, Europe, Latin America and Africa. We advise top executives on how to achieve their overseas strategic objectives. We have offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Paris, Warsaw and São Paulo with a multi-national and multi-cultural team.
LTC Brand Lab was established as a department under Lan Tian Consulting as a digital marketing and e-commerce solution for international brands in Chinese market. China is a very special market with its unique culture, consumption habits and specific regulations. In brief, entering China requires an in-depth understanding of market trends and customers’ expectations as well as a robust strategy to cope and evolve with the market. LTC Brand Lab can offer you this: we are a team of Europeans and Chinese that are very experienced in branding, entry strategy and digital marketing. We have an in-depth knowledge of the local market and local consumers.
1. Digital marketing: which includes digital campaigns, branding social media account set up and operations and data analytics
2. E-commerce: which includes e-shop set up on major Chinese e-commerce platforms such as Tmall/JD/Weshop; Import and warehousing; cross-border settlement, etc.
3. Localisation: which includes localisation of website, mobile app, and marketing content.
We also provide on demand services of market survey and the option of offline retail network development with our retail partners.
The successful candidate will be in charge of business development in the respective European countries. He/She will need to select the local brands with potential, make contact with the client and propose our services. He/She will work independently, reporting to business development director.
The successful candidate will need to:
1. Hold a university degree, preferably from a business/management/marketing/ communications background.
2. Be Chinese/English bilingual, plus one additional European language including Spanish, Italian and German.
3. Be a natural communicator: you will be in charge of client management in their language, and be able to communicate to business development director/Chinese operations team in English/Chinese.
4. Have a good understanding of Chinese e-commerce market, major social media platforms and the latest trend in digital marketing/social media area.
5. Have brand awareness: be able to capture small to medium rising brands through different media/fashion bloggers, etc.
Compensation will be commission based. 10% of sales revenue.
Contact Rachel CHEN