I am looking to bring on a Sales and Marketing Associate who will focus on appointment setting by making phone calls to a provided list of potential customers. You will be required to build rapport and communicate in an efficient manner. Your goal with each phone call will be to answer the following questions:
• Who are we?
• Why are we calling?
• How can we help?
• What do we have to offer?
• When can we get started?
• Be able to speak English very well with very minimal to no accent.
• Stable and reliable internet connection.
• Utilize a headset that comes across very clear when used.
• Communicate openly with me on all tasks that are being completed and assigned.
• Ask questions, Ask questions, and Ask questions.
• Be passionate and set daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
• Be an over-achiever and can prove it daily.
• Learn about business and how to contribute to its growth.
This is NOT a call center. You will be working directly with a business and the business owner. If you are shy or don’t like talking to people, this is not for you. This is a people based business and you need to be able to build rapport and connect with others over the phone.
You will be required to utilize and memorize a script. The script will be approximately one page long. You will also be required to take notes (summary) of each call that you make as I will be reviewing this information.
If you only want a job and have a lot of clients, this is not for you. If you want to change your life and grow immensely in your professional and personal life, you have found the right opening.
Some of the software that you may be using is CallHub (Computer), GrassHopper (Mobile Phone Application), HighRise (Computer), and PipeDrive (Computer).
To apply, please provide an audio sample.