UNITED STATES based applicants ONLY. No discernible accent.
We are a professional services company seeking experienced appointment setting and sales lead generation talent. We are not a lead gen company. We are a successful B2B company in the business services industry. Initially this position is part time with the opportunity for flexible hours during the daytime and ability to work from home.
What We Offer
• Attractive base pay, bonuses and commissions.
• Flexibility, ability to work part time and from home.
• Cold Calling Experience - Minimum of five years of successfully
influencing C-Level, and VP level executives.
• Experience with CRM databases such as Salesforce.com, ZOOM and/or others.
• The critical objective is to establish meetings/appointments with
identified C & VP level executives.
• Using company referrals, online contact databases and other sources of
information identify decision makers and create contact database.
• Utilizing a "personalized script" based on data provided and
independent research that is effective in generating interest and quality
conversations with target prospects, cold call seeking to secure an
appointment with key decision maker(s.)
• Accurately and consistently document all contact activity and
substantive information learned while contacting prospect companies.
• Send meeting invitations and manage confirmations ensuring that
prospects attend scheduled meetings as initially scheduled; handle
prospect rescheduling requests and reschedule missed meetings in a
• Learn company business model, value propositions and competitive
advantages such that a concise explanation can be made regarding the
benefits of meeting.
• Provide cogent feedback to company management regarding all aspects
of outbound calls toward improving quality, efficiency and outcomes.
• Deep knowledge of web research methods and sources for identifying
• Ability to elicit prospect challenges, needs and opportunities.
• Ability to deliver a strong, eloquent value proposition telephonically to C
and VP executives and decision makers.
• Proficiency using salesforce.com or other CRM database.
• Ability to thoroughly document opportunities and communicate
information to management in a timely basis.
• Self-starter, exceptional work ethic and excellent organizational skills.
• Tenacious, results oriented closer who meets goals.
• Executive level communication skills
• High organizational and time management skills
• Proven ability to work independently
- Exceedingly trustworthy and honest
• Home office with: high speed internet, PC less than three years old,
Microsoft Office 2010 or newer