Are you looking for exciting job opportunity for 2 weeks? Are you great on the phone, with a desire to make your customer smile? Would you like to work from home?
If you are a native Swiss German or Austrian German speaker with good computer and sales skills, then this position is for you!
About the project:
• Project Details: Outbound Mystery-Shopper Survey, starting in October, 2016
• Partner: Our partner is the European market leader in market research for the automotive industry
• Task: Acting as a mystery shopper purchasing tires in a given market
• Training: provided by CloudAgents
• Payment: Per Completed Survey (in general agents are able to complete a minimum of 4-6 surveys per hour); forwarded at the begining of month, after worked month
• Region: Switzerland, Austria, Germany
• Type: Short Term (2-3weeks)
• Working Hours: Flexible working hours (minimum 20 hours per week - Monday to Saturday).
Solid computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office
Experience in lead generation and/or customer support is a plus
Precision of data entry and great listening skills
Fluent English language knowledge next to your native language
Strong multitasking skills
Work Environment Requirements:
Quiet workplace (tasks are delivered from the comfort of the home of the agents)
USB Headset (a separate microphone and loudspeakers are not enough to manage calls)
Computer or Laptop with Windows platform
Broadband internet connection (mobile internet is not enough to manage calls)
What We Offer:
Agents are hired through a fixed-term agency contract. If you are successful in your role, you are eligible for further incentives, you can continue working with us on next projects, while enjoying flexible schedule and meetings with family and friends on your own time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for freelance work without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We use cloud based call center technology - You will need to download our call handling program, which needs to be tested before you start to work with us.
We train all of our agents online before the beginning of any project.
We monitor the progress of agents and acknowledge successfulness.
Headquartered in Budapest, Hungary with offices in the United States, CloudAgents' parent company Comforce is the leading cloud contact centre in Central Europe, providing high-quality multilingual services with more than 7000 agents around the globe. Our cloud-based systems enable us to revolutionize virtual work by employing and managing our workforce remotely, including home-based agents. Since foundation in 2008, we handled over 20 million customer interactions and executed more than 300 projects for more than 100 blue chip clients.