We're looking for someone who has up to a few hours available each day to follow-up with leads via email. The job has two main parts:
Inbound Lead Management:
1) Researching inbound leads generated via a company website, to determine which one's most warrant follow-up, by comparing the information they have provided via forms, with our "ideal lead" criteria
2) Enrolling these inbound leads in a 3-email sequence, which you personally tailor to the contact, and any research you have done.
3) Replying to anyone who responds to emails in the sequence, in order to set-up a meeting with the CEO, to discuss their problems/challenges in more depth, and learn more about the solution the company sells.
Outbound lead management:
1) Responding to emails from prospects who have replied to an outbound campaign, either with objections or an acceptance of a call/meeting.
2) Convince good fit prospects to set-up a meeting with the CEO, again, to discuss problems/challenges in more depth, and learn more about the solution.
All emails are 1-on-1, and the ideal would be if you have a day structured whereby you can do a bit of work in the morning, then again in the afternoon, so that all responses are followed-up with as promptly as possible.
Any previous sales/sales development/prospecting/email marketing experience helps. The role requires someone who isn't phased by objection, and all actions taken with contacts will need to go through HubSpot's Sidekick tool, and logged in HubSpot CRM. Experience using Sidekick & HubSpot CRM is desired, but not essential.
The right candidate will have excellent English reading & writing skills. Marketing knowledge, plus web design/development agency experience or knowledge is a massive plus, as the solution being sold is targeted at Digital Agency Owners.