Who We Are:
We are a consulting firm that are experts at generations in the workplace and passionate about bringing the voice of the Millennial population to life in redesigning workplace culture. We offer specific consulting solutions, training programs, and speaking services.
Where You Come In:
We now have a need for a Business Development Leader to support expansion and growth of our training solutions. This position requires a unique individual that embodies the following characteristics:
• Expertise in Investigative, Consultative Sales
• Expertise in the full sales process, from prospecting to closing
• Experienced in human capital related, preferably training, solution sales
• Passionate about helping the next generation succeed in the workplace
• Passionate about helping to shape the future of the workplace based on the latest trends
Our training solution is designed for employees and leaders who want to develop a fundamental understanding in the next generation of talent and/or to embrace multi-generational diversity.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work with CEO to develop business development strategy for our expansion goals
• Identify, manage, and expand lead opportunities
• Conduct consultative sales calls and meetings
• Close clients with assistance of CEO
• Must have experience in investigative, consultative sales approach
• Must have experience reaching out and speaking to those in leadership positions
• Experienced or interested in all aspects of sales process – developing strategy, prospecting leads, management of leads, conducting sales interviews, closing sales
• Ability to enroll commitment and buy-in of others
• Strong initiative taking and self esteem
• Knowledge and skill in how to successfully influence and persuade others by understanding how their individual needs and motivations link to personal and organizational goals is essential.
• Ability to self-manage and work virtually with excellence
• Experience in training solution selling
• Knowledge of Banking, Insurance, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Utilities, Higher Ed, Government industries a plus