National magazine seeks motivated, energetic independent Ad Sales Representatives. If you have a track record in digital and or print ad sales and have a passion for small creative businesses, please contact us!
Niche Magazine helps professional artisans connect with top art galleries and fine retail stores. Niche advertisers grow their businesses from "local to nationwide" sales through our print magazine and our new online marketplace the "Best in American Made".
More than 1,000 jewelers, potters, glassblowers, woodworkers and others have successfully used Niche Magazine to build their wholesale businesses. Our 20,000 retailers rely on Niche Magazine for their American Made and handmade merchandise.
We are looking for professional sales reps to sell both print advertising and online membership in our new wholesale marketplace (Launch date Jan 1, 2017).
This is NOT Etsy! This is NOT Amazon...
Our services are for professional artists... not amateurs! We provide friendly leads who are waiting for your call! This position requires a telephone interview before a proposal can be offered. There is a trial period.
You must make 200 phone calls each week during the trial period with sales of at least $5,000 weekly.
Compensation begins with Hourly/Bonus, Option of converting to Commission/Draw.
- Sell print advertising opportunities with an emphasis on integrated revenue (digital) from both new and current accounts within the assigned territory. Work with Publisher directly to assist in your success.
- We provide our reps with friendly leads who respect our publication. You will be responsible for directing them to the website and order form. Reps will benefit from renewals within your assigned territory.
- Develop great client relationships through listening, educating, supporting their needs and ensuring that we are meeting their needs.
- Use our scripts and take a genuine interest in their success... If you care, you will succeed.
- Utilize creative, compelling and persuasive skills plus solid closing skills to drive revenue.
- Demonstrate track record of strategic, consultative selling to the client. Meet revenue goals per week/issue/month/year
- Makes 200 sales calls to small business clients every week.
- Accurate revenue forecasting for each issue of print / digital and membership sales.
- Attend relevant trade shows such as NY Now, Atlanta Gift Apparel Markets, etc.
- 2 years of experience in print/digital ad sales. Specific relationships and experience with small business customers. Experience in the arts category is a plus.
- Proven ability/track record in strategic/consultative selling to drive revenue and utilize industry contacts/ relationships to secure sales.
- Ability to sell multiple products
- Enthusiasm for selling, upbeat, high energy and solution oriented
- Passion for American Made and handmade products.
Please send e-mail expressing interest and resume/bio with current media you represent, sample commission structures, and experience.
NOTE: Fee paid when ad is sold and paid. 20% of ad rate. 30% on digital and membership sales. 15% on 2nd year membership renewals.