Are you looking for a creative, flexible environment where you can truly stand out and make an impact? If you're anything like us, you are creative, strategic and maintain a positive mindset that seeks out new opportunities. You want to be appreciated, supported and feel passionate about what you do every day. You enjoy helping other businesses change the world by getting their products or services into the hands that need it.
If this sounds like you....we want to hear from you.
As a boutique, virtual marketing agency, we work with clients all over the country. Our small team of passionate marketing professionals is looking for an entrepreneurial and enthusiastic individual to join our team. This is a great position for individuals coming from an account manager role in large agency setting, but interested in a more flexible, work-from-home position.
We are seeking a marketing account manager to optimize the performance for our clients in order to drive growth. This position is for someone with a passion for account management, leadership, marketing and creativity. We are looking for a hard-working, highly motivated, self-disciplined, and detail-oriented individual. You should be personable, quick-thinking and able to make your own decisions.
As a marketing account manager, you will handle client service and project management, as well as working with a range of freelancers to accomplish weekly marketing activities. You will be working in a fast-paced, virtual environment managing multiple projects and accounts at once.
*NOTE: Agency background and/or experience managing multiple accounts is REQUIRED*
**Must be US-based to apply**
HOURS = 30 hours/week
SALARY = $30 - $40/hour depending on experience
- Manage 6-8+ clients at one time, handling account and project management (fully understanding client needs, serving as their partner and being able to develop campaigns that drive results - this includes daily client interaction and service, supervision of client's content, promotions and advertising, as well as ensuring that work is produced on time and within budget).
- Understand how to use online marketing to increase website traffic, turn visitors into leads, and convert leads into customers.
- Optimize clients' marketing campaigns through email, content, and social channels.
- Build strong relationships and foster team spirit with both our clients and members of the team.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (email marketing platforms, landing pages, website CMS, social media management tools) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Educate clients on new techniques, strategies and opportunities to improve their marketing.
- Delegate tasks in a constructive and productive manner to ensure that clients needs are being met in a timely and high quality fashion.
- Work as a project manager/team leader on all aspects of client accounts and serve as go-between for clients and various internal team members.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Actively participate in weekly client meetings.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- BA/BS required (degree in Marketing preferred)
- 5+ years of marketing experience, managing multiple accounts at one time.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them into converted customers.
- Adobe Creative Suite working knowledge (Illustrator and/or Photoshop).
- Strong project management, client service, organizational and analytical skills.
- Familiarity with creative and strategic processes, social media, advertising, email marketing, sales funnels, inbound marketing.
- Experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Self-disciplined and highly motivated enough get work done efficiently and effectively, with strong ability to "figure it out" on your own.
- Ability to work independently, yet collaboratively, to manage own workflow from virtual office - with set working hours for the week.
- Committed to putting in personal (over) time if necessary to be the best possible team member and client contributor.
- Passion for continued education to become the master in your field.
We can't wait to hear from you! Please send cover letter and resume with relevant portfolio or work experience.