We are looking for an outstanding team member to help us closely work with our customers on account related matters and ensure that our users can successfully use and adopt our products.
As an Account Manager you will help us with everything from answering product and billing/account related customer requests, prepare proposals as well as process orders for customers. You will also pro-actively follow-up with customers via email and phone on support requests, remind customers about expiring licenses and support plans, manage customers' cloud subscriptions and track opportunities with our internal tools.
You will occasionally also help us with various administrative tasks such as managing our accounts receivable, working with our suppliers, following up with customers regarding invoices as well as assist the team with other smaller projects.
To help us with these tasks, you are highly organized, a strong communicator, enjoy working with customers and possess a high attention to detail. You are an excellent writer and have the ability to communicate clearly and positively through written and spoken English. You have the enthusiasm and persistence to help us provide excellent service and follow-up with a large number of existing and new customers every day.
This is a varied and busy role and we offer many options to grow with our company. We are a small team and you can expect a wide array of opportunities to test and improve your skills. You will be working with products, thousands of users, and many of the world's best software teams use and love.
Not only will you be part of a great team, you will directly interact with our customers and help them be more successful. We highly value work-life balance and offer great benefits as well as highly competitive compensation. We would be happy to have you join us!
To join our team for this position, you ideally meet the following criteria:
• Relevant education and/or job experience
• Excellent English writing and communication skills
• You are highly organized, detail-oriented, driven and self-motivated
• You have the enthusiasm and persistence to provide excellent service
• You enjoy working directly with a large number of customers via email and phone (we have some of the nicest customers around!)
• You have at least basic understanding of the software development process or have technical curiosity and are interested in software technology
To get a better understanding of this position, please see below for a list of typical tasks and projects you could be working on:
• Answer product, billing and account related customer requests
• Prepare quotes & proposals and process customer orders
• Follow-up with customers on license and support renewals via phone and email
• Help customers manager their cloud subscriptions and renewals
• Manage accounts receivable and check with customers on overdue invoices
• Manage customer relationships and deals with our internal tools
• Occasionally help us with office management and coordinate with our suppliers
• Assist the team with various additional tasks and projects
In order to successfully perform this job, you will need to provide information on the following system requirements.
Please submit your responses to the questions listed below in your Cover Letter.
1. Please visit www.speedtest.net and send your internet speed with an attached screen shot.
2. Please describe the computer you will be working from? (Make, model, CPU, RAM, hard disk, operating system). Example answer: Apple, MacBook Air, 1.7Ghz I7, 8GB Ram, 128GB SSD, OS X
3. Please provide a screen shot of the antivirus protection you are using on your computer.