Do you love FaceBook? How about Instagram? Are you personable and able to keep the conversations going online? Can you reach out and engage influential social media personalities that will help boost our brand? Most importantly, can you measure the effectiveness of social media and use analytics to help refine the social media strategy. If you can, then we have an amazing opportunity for you!
You will be promoting an extremely fun and creative product which is custom-made to the customers taste. It's a new product which is being launched for the first time ever in Australia.
• Write, create, and post content to social media networks - Instagram & Facebook to start with
• Manage the publishing calendar, social objectives, messaging, sourcing or creating the visual images for these posts, aligning to the content marketing strategy.
• Monitor topics, threads and discussions of company, product and brand on news, Internet and social media
• Measure and report activity and brand presence with the rest of the marketing team
• Propose topics, themes, contests, formats and content that will engage audiences on social media and generate leads
• Serve as in-house expert and resource for social media
• Curate relevant content to reach the audience most likely to engage with our brands
• Implement best practices for social listening, uploading, tagging, reporting, and optimization of channels
• Grow engagement, reach, and impact through proactive campaigns and management and outreach to partner companies and internet influencers
• Track competition activity
• Three to five years of social media, content and/or online brand marketing experience
• Professional experience in consumer goods
• Hands-on experience with online communities and social networking sites in a professional capacity, including Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest account management as well as social media analytics
• Superior writing and copy editing skills including both spelling and grammar
• Editorial experience or knowledge preferred
• Experience with online monitoring and measurement platforms
• Technical understanding of existing digital platforms, emerging technologies/trends, and integration strategies
• Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to successfully interact directly with customers and members of the community in a public forum
• Effective time and project management skills, with ability to organize and prioritize efficiently
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator) experience