Oyl + Water is hiring a Social Media associate to help amplify their clients’ brands across the digital landscape. This position will begin as a part-time with possibility of full-time position after the first 90 days.
From natural beauty brands and urban day spas to wellness destinations and art expos, we manage the branding, marketing strategy and execution for change agents, cultural creatives, artists and beauty advocates across all sectors.
Oyl + Water practices Mindful Marketing. Our intention is to create useful, meaningful content, products and experiences that establish our clients as thought leaders and innovators within their field.
- Create content calendar for Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and others for multiple brands and present monthly strategies to CEO
- Implement and execute social media strategy for multiple brands
- Create content, source imagery, write posts for multiple brands
- Manage day-to-day social activity across all social channels
- Monitor and analyze the impact of campaigns/initiatives (both qualitatively and quantitatively)
- Manage presence in social networking sites
Experience / Interest:
- Interest and some experience in digital strategy necessary
- Appreciation for beauty and design and a passion for creating compelling visual stories
- Experience with Hootsuite, Sprout Social or other social content management platforms an asset
- Experience in beauty, wellness, arts or lifestyle brands a plus
- Passion for following bloggers and influencers a plus
The ideal candidate will also be able to create and meet targets while thinking outside of the box and creating authentic social media strategies.
- He or she must be an effective communicator and a time management ninja.
- He or she maintains excellent writing and language skills and has a strong attention to detail. This includes proof-reading content, perfecting layouts for taking the time to work with intention.