* We are hiring a PPC expert to do our initial keyword research for an anti-anxiety dietary supplement. This research will allow us to create a landing page before we launch our SEM campaign. The estimated budget for this project is $100, but once the page is created, the best candidate will be hired to run a 30-day campaign (and, if successful, an ongoing campaign indefinitely)...
* A list of keywords that…
* Show a *strong intention to buy*.
* Match our product’s value proposition—a high-end cure for anxiety that is safe, natural, effective, and easy-to-use.
* A list of (long-tail) keywords that, once we optimize, should give us at least 2,500 clickthroughs per month at as low a cost as possible.
* Data from your keyword research tool that confirms these numbers.
* (Preferably) Demographic information about the people searching for these terms (and how to target them).
Note: We are open to using any SEM platform that can generate the traffic described above.
The Ideal Candidate:
* Has created PPC campaigns for brand new products (without much background information to start).
* Has created high traffic, high conversion campaigns on a very limited *initial* budget.
* Demonstrates strong written and verbal English skills. (Skype calls will be required.)
* Communicates well with conversion optimization specialists in order to describe what needs to appear on a landing page.
* Works well independently, but is open to feedback during frequent check-ins.
* IMPORTANT: To separate you from the spammers, please write I AM REAL as the first line of your bid. We will ignore all bids that do not start with this phrase since most bidders do not read descriptions. Thank you for being one who does.
* Understands the fundamentals of conversion optimization.
* Provides a list of references who have been satisfied with previous work.
* Has previous SEM experience with retail, medical, and/or health products.
* Please include a mention of your keyword research tool of choice in the submitted proposal.