We are looking for a Native Arabic speaker ideally from Saudi Arabia for a usability, UX, market research, CRO, project with one of our client, who offers IT and business training courses ...
• We will provide you with English questions for the interviews, you will have to translate them in Arabic to get ready for the interviews, then once the interviews in Arabic are done you will need to translate back the responses in English.
... Must have at least 1 years’ experience and demonstrable knowledge of the following skills:
• Usability and UX experience:
o Knowledge of principles of good UX and usability design
o Experience of typical UX/usability methods and deliverables
Interviewing users or stakeholders (including using thinking-aloud protocol)
Design strategy methods
User research and validation
o Being able to adapt methods to client needs
• Design experience: able to use Photoshop or equivalent graphics package
• HTML experience: able to take an existing page and create new prototype versions quickly
• Analytics experience
• Very good English writing skills
Good to have
• Experience with statistical analysis
• Experience with CRO (A/B testing)
• Experience analysing heat-maps or click-maps
• Accessibility analysis
• Interest in cultural differences
Please only apply if you are an Arabic native speaker with must have skills describe above.