We're looking for an online community manager to join our team. This will begin as a part time role (estimated 10-20 hrs/week), leading to a potential full-time position based on client workload.
As a community manager, you would:
- Manage community outreach efforts for various Kickstarter campaigns
- Manage the social media profiles of our clients and build them into active communities with shared interests, culture, and memes (platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, etc)
- Produce vine videos, photographs and other videos/photos for our client's consumer tech products (or for sharing with the community, as needed.) Given this, you should be comfortable being in front of a camera.
- Host AMAs (both video and text chat based)
- Represent our clients at industry tradeshows and expos as needed. Typically, this includes going to CES Expo (Las Vegas, NV) and SXSW expo (Austin, TX).
While the work can be done from home (assuming good internet connection and productive working environment), you should be able to travel within the US for meeting clients or for other special events, as needed.
We're hoping to make a hiring decision asap. Please contact us with a brief note about why you're perfect for this position, and your availability schedule.