I am a single person software startup with a product that helps to improve the performance, reliability, and management of Windows systems. I am currently looking for an experienced and well-rounded Marketing Director who can contribute in a variety of ways to our start-up company. I am looking for someone who is a team player, who is passionate about online marketing, and loves to collaborate with others. Who also has a desire to continually learn, grow and master new skills.
* More than 4 years’ experience in internet marketing or advertising
* Innovator and a trendsetter – Has the ability to identify industry trends and envision how company can benefit from them.
* Strong writing aptitude and presentation.
* Excellent interpersonal, and time management skills; must enjoy collaborating with the team.
* Must have the ability to develop effective marketing strategies and perform tactical implementation.
* Possess the ability to identify issues that could lead to poor conversion using usability and user experience knowledge
* Complex problem solving skills to determine action steps to resolve issues.
* Moderate to advanced experience using online analytical and reporting tools (such as Google Analytics, Adobe SiteCatalyst, Google Adwords Reporting, and SEOMoz) to analyze, interpret, draw conclusions and summarize information, and present these conclusions in a clear way.
* Develops a total understanding of online target audience and mindset modes
* Manages research studies that yield rich insights into consumer online behavior and key motivational/attitudinal behavior
* Conceptualize and author custom marketing proposals
* Articulate these ideas via written proposals and presentations that effectively communicate concept & deliverables
* Fosters timeline development and monitors progress, ensuring deadlines are met
* Executes projects to be high quality, on time and cost-effective/on budget
* Manages expectations, bringing issues/concerns to clients' attention before they become problems, offering potential solutions, and advising of potential delivery delays
* Provides campaign performance reporting and analysis
If you enjoy and have a proven track record in helping small businesses get started by developing marketing, establishing their visibility in the market place and turning these strategies into revenues I am looking forward to talking to you. This is a unique opportunity to help drive the company towards its untapped potential!
This is a part time opportunity with flexible work schedule. I am flexible on compensation and willing to offer bonuses tied to project performance for the right candidates. In-depth details will be discussed once short-listed. To apply, kindly type Mksoft 2015 at the start of your cover letter. Please attach your CV as well. Failure to comply with hiring procedures will automatically disregard your application.