The Software Consultant will be responsible for supporting the sales teams in the Asia Pacific region with technical expertise on our Developer Tools products (RAD Studio, Interbase, Delphi, C++). The ideal candidate would be someone with a history of using our products, but we would also consider candidates with strong backgrounds in Delphi and C++ development that would be able to learn our development tools quickly. ... The ideal candidate would be someone with a history of using our products, but we would also consider candidates with strong backgrounds in Delphi and C++ development that would be able to learn our development tools quickly. ... Required:
• Provide pre-sales technical support to our development tools sales team around software development on Windows, Mac, Mobile, and Internet of Things (IoT) and related software development areas
• Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills
• Software development skills in object oriented languages (Object Pascal and/or C++)
• Experience using Delphi, RAD Studio, and/or C++ Builder is a plus
• Experience working in a software development environment
• Ability to work with customers to gather their business needs and translate them into a technical solution using our development tools
• Act as a technical resource for the Sales and Marketing departments for communicating highly technical information in a clear, concise format that users can easily understand.
• Love working with customers and applying your business skills to design demonstrations that solve customer’s business problems
• Passionate about technology and thrive working as part of a dynamic technical sales team
• A degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent work experience is preferred
• Experience in a sales consulting role is a plus
In order to successfully perform this job, you will need to provide information on the following system requirements.