Upscale Marketing Adventures is currently seeking a talented Email Marketing Manager with proven experience and track record in driving sales in an online email program. As a key part of our team, the Email Marketing Manager will be involved in every step of our email and customer engagement campaigns—from the brainstorming to its implementation stage.
The ideal candidate should create persuasive and refined campaigns, through both featured and automated/triggered messages, in order to deliver relevant, timely content that guides our subscribers on any relevant events and information. This high impact role will be responsible for both the strategic direction and day-to-day performance of the company's email program and will collaborate with broader marketing and app development efforts.
• Plan the entire email send calendar and track performance overall and by category
• Optimize campaigns and drive innovation through testing and fact-based analysis
• Develop and implement CRM programs (i.e. rewards and promotions) and engagement campaigns to drive repeat sales and customer loyalty
• Monitor email deliverability and KPIs to achieve department goals and objectives
• Write and edit appealing and persuasive email subject lines and body copy across a broad array of topics
• Create visually rich email content on a wide range of formats and across both desktop and mobile devices
• Include persuasive 'call-to-actions' in advertisements and promotions.
• Utilize email marketing technologies to successfully send personalized emails at scale to millions of subscribers weekly
• Design and code emails in HTML using the latest best practices and responsive techniques
• Target subscribers based on purchase and behavior history in accordance with email best practices
• Create database of emails for lead generation.
• Follow up on interested respondents.
• Purge non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs.
• Coordinate and monitor the maintenance, integrity, and security of several databases.
• Develop and code the list segmentation for all direct and interactive marketing campaigns and communicate requirements to the primary database vendor.
• STRONG EMAIL MARKETING EXPERIENCE NEEDED (experience will be verified)
Who we're looking for:
• 3-5 years of experience running Ecommerce email campaigns and driving sales, ideally using a large scale email service provider
• Proficiency with Dreamweaver HTML editing software, Excel, and targeting/segmenting lists
• A resourceful and detail-oriented personality with the ability to multitask and prioritize projects independently
• Experience learning and writing with an advanced scripting language for dynamic content, programming automated campaigns, and writing SQL queries is a plus!