Duties and Corresponding Responsibilities:
1. Prospecting Potential Leads via Linkedin & eGrabber - Leverage Linkedin and eGrabber software to search for potential lead with contact information. Will use company segments and buyer criteria to find potential fits for language translation & localization services.
2. Outgoing Emails – Send outgoing emails to lists of people identified in prospecting stage or to other lists provided.
3. Outgoing Calls - Possibility of outgoing calls to prospects.
3. Data Entry – General data entry and listing of appointments made throughout the day.
4. Goal Achievements - Meet monthly, weekly, and daily goals of prospecting and appointment setting to be set-forth.
Requirements to be an Appointment Setter:
-Excellent written communication skills, while portraying a pleasant and professional working ethics.
-Detail oriented in order to document and provide all information needed for an appointment to happen.
-Intermediate computer skills, in order to successfully employ the prospecting through Linkedin and eGrabber as well as proficiently managing communication between potential leads and data entry.
-Fluent English speaker