Brainly - the largest social learning network is looking for a full-time remote employee to join the team as a Community Manager for Brainly.com.br
Community Manager working with our community is one of the most essential roles in each Brainly social network. Taking this challenge, you will be responsible for leading and enlivening digital community of Brainly.com.br. As the Community Manager, you will build and grow a team of moderators to ensure safe and effective environment for learning, as well as high quality content. You will stay in touch with users to identify areas for improvement and potential issues.
Putting it differently, you will be the one to make a magic, that attracts so many students around the world to Brainly. Thanks to you, millions of users in a particular country or region will be able to quickly gain and explore lucid knowledge for homework and learning.
What you will do:
- build the largest online community of moderators ensuring Brainly community values
- maintain online community structure implementing gamification with the use of Brainly tools
- identify and recruit bright minds to join our moderation forces
- communicate with moderators and keep their motivation high
- supervise speed and quality of moderation
- review content and ensure high quality of questions, answers and comments
- communicate with users to solve existing issues
- provide outstanding customer support for users
- manage special community projects aimed at increasing content quality or user engagement
- continue to expand the community and knowledge base
What you will need:
- excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in Portuguese
- previous experience in developing online communities/content creation/customer support
- impressive computer and Internet skills
- passion for education
- attention to details (it’s all about details!)
- data-driven approach
- team player attitude, willingness to roll-up your sleeves and support the broader team
- can-do attitude that thrives in a fast-paced startup culture
- high energy level & willingness to take initiative
- Location: remotely, preferably from Brazil or willing to work in the same time zone
- Availability: 40h/ week, start date: as soon as possible
- We happily support your participation in conferences, trainings, courses (financially and time-wise)
- The budget provided in the job ad is indicative and concerns average salary for this position (salary range: 800-1200$ per month)
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the place to learn, for students, by students. The world’s largest social learning network, Brainly.com and the Brainly app bring high school and middle school students together to make learning outside the classroom highly engaging, effective and rewarding. Students connect to their peers to help strengthen their skills, from math, to science, to history and beyond.
Founded in 2009, Brainly is one of the most promising and high growth internet businesses in the EdTech space. Based in Krakow, Poland, with second office in New York City, Brainly is currently available in 35 countries, representing 12 languages. Today the business has 70+ employees. Brainly is currently entering an exciting period of expansion having secured $9m in Series A funding from General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Learn Capital and Runa Capital.
Brainly is the place to know.
Please apply directly via: http://grnh.se/3qe2jh