We need an experienced part time conference delegate sales executive.
This will initially be a 4 month project, but there is scope for a more permanent position with our 2017 events.
You will be selling conference tickets to senior pharmaceutical and healthcare professionals. Experience selling tickets in these verticals will be beneficial, but not essential.
What we need are experienced people who can capitalize on our marketing efforts straight away and close leads as the conference will be held in October.
In addition to a basic salary, you will receive 7% commission from every ticket you sell.
All applicants must be able to work in the US time zone, and they must be native English speakers, with full command of the English language.
• Success in a previous delegate sales role.
• Ability to grasp complex concepts quickly, and communicate them intelligently.
• Must be able to generate leads independently outside of marketing efforts.
• Proven success in closing leads over the phone and identifying the different unique selling points of the event based on the professional interests of the lead.
• Able to provide feedback on presentation topics delegates want to hear, and feed information from delegates on all other aspects of the event back to us.
To excel in this role you must also be:
• Able to begin closing leads within 2 weeks of joining, and independently able to generate leads within 1 week of joining.
• Comfortable communicating with, and pitching to senior executives.
• An excellent communicator who is able to report progress to a team based in the USA.
• Comfortable working to targets and able to excel in a target driven environment.
• A social seller. We run lead generation and marketing campaigns but you must be able to generate leads and promote the conference on social media. We have a social media plan and guidelines to share, and will help you automate on buffer.