I need an individual who can help me carry out a growing list of tasks that include:
- Being available at the start of each day to ensure my focus is on top priorities (High Priority and High Importance) and linked to long term outcomes and helping to follow-up on projects that are of high importance that require more focus/attention. Building framework so my work is on areas where my expertise is needed and you can help with pull through.
- Helping to create (for the first time) a 2x per year meeting plan with key stakeholders living in the US and Europe and completing all of the appropriate office politics contacts, external contacts, meeting venue contacts, completing CDAs, compliance forms, and getting an agenda set and ready that has had feedback from stakeholders 2 months before each meeting. Starting with 6-8 groups but expanding to 12+.
- Reviewing drafts of legal documents and marking changes (blackline or redline) and ensuring drafts with comments are going back and forth in a set period and keeping version control so that I may reach out and get the most recent version. Also, helping to push this along with project management skill will be critical.
- Excel data manipulation and transformation into presentations. Should be proficient in how to use VLOOKUP and make pivot tables. Eye for detail and being able to take data from pivot tables and put it in a PPT presentation (tables, graphs).
- Looking at travel expenses and calculating which meetings I can attend and which ones will require additional funding from other centers within the company. Making a presentation on this topic so that this info may be shared with other centers so they understand funding needed to get me to X meeting if business critical.
- Helping to push out materials for my function within a company that have a target audience. Getting feedback on material put out to improve content/format/information contained in materials.