Who we are
We are Based in Las Vegas, NV, our uniquely branded company is a leader in customer experience and innovation. Guided by our clear company vision, our vibrant team and dynamic, goal-oriented culture, we are all about success, growth and celebration. We recognize that every member of our team is a vital contributor to our success. High performance is expected, achieved and rewarded. Our culture of achievement is grounded in hard work, professionalism, enthusiasm and teamwork.
and we’ll add 10 more in 2015.
We are looking for a junior public relations professional to complement our high-energy, performance-driven PR team and help us build our brands to the next level.
The focus of the position is on all aspects of media and community relations: story development, research, press release writing, pitching, and event-planning and management. Reporting to the Director, PR, the PR Manager will be responsible for providing full PR support for a group of partners across different companies. The PR Manager is also expected to be an enthusiastic and innovative contributor to the team’s PR strategy and campaigns.
Who you are
You are a passionate PR professional with experience and/or training in public relations, journalism or sales. You are an exceptional, even gifted, writer with an uncanny ability to know what makes a great story, what the media is currently interested in, and just how to sell them on it. You are highly motivated, tenacious, and absolutely fearless when pitching the media. You possess terrific organizational skills, are a self-starter, yet excited about working in an energetic, team environment. Hard- working, driven people need apply.
What you’ll do
• Work with franchise partners and the PR team to develop new PR strategies, creative angles, and campaigns
• Assist with PR-related administrative duties
• Develop prospective media targets and contacts through extensive research
• Write and distribute press releases and public service announcements
• Drive and facilitate community events
The ideal candidate for the PR Manager role has:
• Public Relations, Journalism, and/or Sales training
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a dynamic public relations, Journalism, and/or Sales environment
• Work references
Apply Now! Interested candidates should forward resumes