Our firm works with nonprofit organizations to help them become more efficient and effective. One of the services we offer our clients is advice on how they can improve their websites so that they
• Engage more visitors with their content
• Have more visitors sign up for emails and events
• Encourage more visitors to make online donations
We’re looking for somebody that has both the conceptual and technical knowledge to drive higher web conversions. Specifically, we need a resource that has knowledge of digital marketing and web conversion best practices as well as the familiarity with the technical tools used for web conversion optimization.
• Set up goals on Google Analytics relevant to our client’s business needs.
• Set up ecommerce tracking on Google Analytics so that we can determine the dollar value of each visitor.
• Review client web pages and make recommendations for ways in which they can improve their website engagement based on web usability and web conversion best practices.
• Review Google Analytics, heatmaps, and web visitor recordings to make recommendations for how web pages can be optimized for conversions.
We will be creating A/B tests and multivariate tests to see how your recommended changes perform against the existing webpages. Any experience you have with A/B and/or multivariate testing for web conversion will be a big plus.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
• Deep knowledge in web usability and web conversion optimization
• A thorough understanding of Google Analytics
• The ability to setup Google Analytics Ecommerce Tracking
• Creating Google Analytics Dashboards and Reports
• (Running A/B and Multivariate Tests on web pages)