We are looking for an inbound marketing specialist that can provide both advice on content, and more technical changes and tracking performance of our blog (wordpress) to bring more quality leads to our website and eventually convert to sales. While we have been writing blogs for the past few years, the results have been poor. We have attempted to provide quality content, but have limited traffic, no followers, lack of comments and minimal referrals.
We are now in the process of rebranding and redeveloping our website under a new domain which better reflects the nature of our services. As we have very limited marketing capacity within our company, our website development and maintenance is through an external service provider. We write the blog content ourselves based on our subject matter expertise.
Therefore, we are seeking an inbound marketing specialist to assist with the following:
• Review some of our existing blogs to identify blockages (why no follows or comments? Minimal referrals, etc).
• Identify keywords of interest within our industry
• Identify keywords of interest to our target customer
• Provide recommendations to modify existing and/or develop new blogs – titles, topics, call to action, etc.
• If appropriate, make improvements to the website (wordpress) to implement recommendations
• Track performance: increased visits, increased interaction (downloads)
It is anticipated that the first few steps would be done within a period of 2 to 3 weeks. Changes to the website, tracking performance and making recommendations would continue over time, subject to satisfactory service and results.
Please respond with an outline of how you would approach this assignment, your qualifications relative to the tasks, availability and hourly rate.