My name’s Edward.
I’m part of a fun, hard-working remote team of about 20 people, at a successful relationship and lifestyle coaching company. Check us out at howtogettheguy.com.
We need someone to help out our Systems & Email Automation Specialist, Chet, starting with some detail-oriented quality checks on email auto-responders, new automated systems and other automated tasks.
You’ll need to go over screenflow videos Chet creates, looking out for mistakes, and duplicate his testing process for piece we construct to make sure a process achieves its desired outcome.
We use Infusionsoft for a portion of what we do, but also use a program called Maropost to do the majority of our email marketing. The ideal candidate will be helping in both programs.
We’re looking for a QA assistant who is:
- a problem solver
- likes to be thrown into a situation to “figure out how to make it work”
- logical, understands if/when rules in an automation context, and thinks of all possible outcomes
- excellent English, written and spoken
- available on Skype for instant messaging
- experienced in Infusionsoft/Ontraport/Marketo/Eloqua/Maropost or a similar logic-based automation program
- experienced creating documentation for best practices & standard operating procedures.
We look for proactive, independent-thinking people who aren’t afraid to ask questions and suggest improvements. As a company, we are constantly learning and growing and looking to improve, and look for those who do the same. If you find a part of a process in your testing that is weak or could be better, we WANT you to let us know and contribute your valuable input!
If you’re interested, please write a short letter as to why you’d be a good fit. Do not send a CV. We prioritize culture fit, attention to detail, and quality writing when selecting candidates.
– Our budget is $17 p/h.
– This is an on-going, flexible work and has the potential to increase quickly for the right candidate.
– We'll set up Skype calls next week for those whose messages stand out, and look to get started as soon as possible.
Thanks for reading, and I look forward to hearing from you.