Are you positive, energetic and confident? Are you great on the phone, with a desire to excel and a passion to make your customer smile? Are you looking for an employer that presents an opportunity for you to work from home?
If you are a native Swedish speaker with good computer and sales skills, then this position is for you!
About the project:
- Project Details: Outbound Mystery-Shopper Survey
- Partner: Our partner is the European market leader in market research for the automotive industry
- Task: Acting as a mystery shopper purchasing tires in a given market
- Free Training: provided by CloudAgents
- Payment: Per Completed Survey (in general agents are able to complete a minimum of 4 surveys per hour); Upwork, fixed term contract; Payment made at the beginning of month, after worked month
- Region: Sweden
- Duration: 2 weeks, starts: 4th of October
- Working Hours: Flexible working hours (minimum of 20 hours per week - Monday to Saturday).
- Solid computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in lead generation and/or customer support
- Precision of data entry
- Fluent English language knowledge + your native language
- Strong sales skills
Work Environment Requirements:
- Quiet workplace (tasks are delivered from the comfort of the phone agent home)
- USB Headset (a separate microphone and loudspeakers are not good enough to manage calls)
- Computer or Laptop with broadband internet connection (mobile internet is not good enough to manage calls)
What We Offer:
Agents are hired through a fixed-term agency contract. If you are successful in your role, you are eligible for further incentives, you can continue working with us on next projects, while enjoying flexible schedule and meetings with family and friends on your own time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for freelance work without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We use cloud based call center technology - You need to download our call handling system, which needs to be tested.
We train all of our agents online before the beginning of any project
We monitor the progress of agents and acknowledge successful callers.
Headquartered in Budapest, Hungary with offices in the United States, CloudAgents' parent company Comforce is the leading cloud contact centre in Central Europe, providing high-quality multilingual services with more than 7000 agents around the globe. Our cloud-based systems enable us to revolutionize virtual work by employing and managing our workforce remotely, including home-based agents. Since foundation in 2008, we handled over 20 million customer interactions and executed more than 300 projects for more than 100 blue chip clients.
Join us today!
If you are interested please:
Sign-up at http://cloudagents.com/sign-up and send a voice file in Swedish, telling us why you would like to work with us to email@example.com (subject: Swedish Mystery Shopping)