I'm a busy GA consultant looking to outsource some of my workload to an experienced GA specialist.
I may hire more than one worker so if you're good at what you do and can pay attention to details then please let me know!
The tasks will include:
- analysis including business recommendations
- GA configuration including filters
- double checking my work
and if you have the skills will also include:
- identifying tracking issues
- implementing and testing custom GA tracking such as cross domain tracking
- GTM configuration
I'm looking for someone a diligent, cost effective worker to handle tasks as they come up, who can complete clearly outlined tasks quickly and with minimal supervision, and who is observant enough to spot and escalate unexpected issues with GA tracking.
- Google Analytics analysis and reporting skills
- Understanding of GA data model: dimensions, metrics, custom variables etc
- Universal Analytics coding experience