*** Please ensure you are capable of this job before applying, we will automatically delete non-capable applications ***
We are a 10-person team startup based in San Francisco, CA. We are a low-key but tight-knit group of hardworking people working to solve big problems.
We are looking for an extremely smart and capable Search Engine Marketing Specialist.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated and energetic individual who will devise and implement on-site optimizations and work with other teams to help explain and understand the need for SEO. The ideal candidate must have excellent analytical/critical thinking skills, as well as a passion for tinkering with websites
** Your Qualifications **
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in Search Engine Marketing. Agency and/or ecommerce experience a plus.
- Strong knowledge of latest updates to search engines, paid search and SEO.
- Significant experience working with AdWords and Bing Ads interface and editor tools, and standard clickstream analysis tools.
- Data and results driven including the ability to review campaign results and extract insights in order to improve search marketing performance.
- Demonstrated skill using the Microsoft Office suite, with advanced-level expertise in Excel required.
- Technical SEO background preferred and coding skills a strong plus
** Job Requirements **
- Identify and expand market opportunities to maximize traffic growth through a robust keyword universe.
- Provide support for Domestic & International SEO where appropriate as we expand abroad.
- Partner with the Digital Marketing team on numerous projects to integrate into various Product Marketing team initiatives.
- Monitor key reporting dashboards and performance to identify new trends or flag potential issues.
- Review and document the impact of significant site changes, algorithm updates, events and other key drivers of traffic and web visitor behavior.
- Analyze competitor techniques, both onsite and offsite, providing new ideas for us to pursue
Ready to apply? We look forward to speaking with you.
** TIMING **
This is a part-time / as needed position up to 20 hours per week.