Are you a hungry hunter who loves swinging for home runs? Do you choose risk for a shot at reward over conservative consistency? We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual to join us as we build big profits. As a Talent Sourcer you will be responsible for the front end of the recruiting process (finding, filtering, qualifying, and presenting great candidates) to build a strong talent pipeline for our open jobs with our clients. Utilize direct and indirect sourcing techniques, including complex internet searches, cold calling, social/professional networking, competition targeting to build a strong network of talented passively and actively searching candidates.
What you will do:
• Partnering with team members to develop strategies to fill complex job orders.
• Gain expertise to fully understand qualifications of each search
• Proactively and independently identify, screen and qualify candidates.
• Coach candidates to increase chances of earning a job offer.
Experience and Skills:
• BA/BS Degree in related field is preferred by not required.
• Understanding of the recruiting industry.
• Ability to utilize software applications to plan and manage day to day efforts and results.
• Basic analytical skills in utilizing Microsoft Office applications as well as LinkedIn and other online tools.
• Great communicator with the ability to convey information and utilizing his/her sales/persuasion skills.
• Competitive yet a team player collaborating to increase overall success of the organization and every individual.