Established software company is currently seeking an experienced Media Buyer
to on-board and manage new media campaigns. Please, only freelancers
& individuals need apply.
The need is to grow our traffic by expanding traffic sources, and we
need someone to fill this role as soon as possible.
Important Notes: We do not need AdWords management. Just traffic sources outside of Google AdWords. This is also a full time (30-40+hr/wk) long term (some of our contractors have been with us since 2013 with 5000+hrs) position. Please only apply if you are available and able to fulfill the needs of a full time position.
Selected applicants will also be given a technical interview with our Marketing Manager and CEO, followed by a 2-week trial (if you are selected), before being given the full long term position.
As the Media Buyer, you will:
a. Work directly with the Marketing Manager, CEO & third party media partners to create and manage successful goal oriented campaigns
b. Setup and/or assist in the setup of the campaigns - this includes gathering links and assets and delivering these items with run sheets for launch
c. Work directly with dev team to ensure proper tracking
d. Work directly with dev team for any LP's needed
e. Work directly with dev team for any creatives needed
f. Brainstorm with the Marketing Manager & CEO to discover new opportunities for both media buys as well as landing pages, creatives etc
You will report directly to the Marketing Manager (and CEO in some instances).
- Ability to work independently with specific goals
- Ability to run reports & present results to management
- Ability to analyze results and make pro-active recommendations and changes to improve campaign performance
- Ability to think outside the box, and set up campaigns to have the best chance at success from the onset
- Speak & write fluent English (multi-lingual a plus)
- Work well with others & communicate through Skype, email and
phone in a good polite manner
- Flexible hours required as some media companies may be in different parts of the world, plus management is EST and dev team is PST.
- Previous experience with MediaMath required (DoubleClick or Turn experience is a PLUS)
- 2 years of experience in purchasing media
- Knowledge in multiple forms of media including contextual,
banner & video (all types and sizes)
- Experience in working with multiple forms of purchases including
cpm, cpa, ppv, & ppc
- Extensive knowledge in industry terms such as ROI, CPA, CPC, PPV, CPM etc.
- Copywriting and marketing skills preferred, particularly ad copy and banner concepts
- Experience in software sales is a huge plus
If you feel you are qualified for this position, and are a team player please answer the following screening questions below with as many details as you can.