This is a trial task for one article. We are looking for a long-term content writer to work directly with our team and create professional, keyword targeted content that is 100-250 words per entry, longer if it's warranted.
1. Work with the owner to plan marketing schedules weekly. You will help organize the content spreadsheet to keep us organized. To get great quality content, you can reach out consistently to busy team members, plan a short meeting, and prepare the best messages for our customers and prospects
Example content: Sales and promotions, What is means to be a VIP Repeat Renter, how to take advantage of our early discount program, new process improvements using technology in our rental program, and how it helps you when you rent from us, how to avoid rental pitfalls, tips for event organizers, how to maintain equipment, why our tables are at the Super Bowl, used by NASA, are perfect for cardiac screenings, the best practices to maintaining massage and exam tables and how we lead the way, what is the difference between the tables we offer for rent, techniques for extending the life of your massage and exam equipment from the rental pros, what do to when fedex makes you crazy, etc. (these are off the top of my head, obviously they are not in final format. These examples are provided to give you a feel for the content we have in mind.)
2. Promote that content via powtoons, blog posts, email campaigns, social posts, driven by the sales and blog calendars
2. Submit content 7-10 days prior to planned posting date. Content posts are due every 2 weeks.
* Strong writing skills in English - fluent is a must
* Excellent grammar
* Attention to detail for all areas of marketing and sales, finding missing periods, grammar problems, spacing issues - etc.
* A good eye for design of our social posts
* Strong communication skills and organizational skills, to keep us on task
* Ecommerce experience preferred - let us know if you have written for retail or rental businesses in the past.
* Writing experience required.
About Us, and What We Need from This Contractor
1. We work during our business hours, which are 9 am to 5 pm Central Standard Time. We need you to be online for at least 10 hours per week to interact with our team during these hours. Working outside these hours is also okay.
2. We speak excellent English and have good manners, and want you to also have these qualities to fit into our friendly and upbeat team
3. We all have great daily reporting and communications skills, and want you to as well
4. Everyone, including you, must have a PC and internet connection in excellent health. (Internet is strong, backup internet available, PC updated, Windows updates and other PC care needs to happen during off-hours.) Before you are hired, we ask you to submit a speedtest on your computer by visiting speedtest.com.
5. Accuracy and speed are very valuable here, as we are a fast growing company with a variety of needs.
6. Honesty and integrity and highly valued here. We are a team, and work together well when everyone is honest and straightforward
7. For this role, we need you to have and highlight your experience in sales and marketing - tell us about your past experience!
Are you loyal and ethical, skilled in this area, and hardworking? Please apply!