Dreams to Reality Foundation is an advertising and sponsorship sales representative firm for brands, seeking a sales account representative. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, motivated, detailed, organized, and possesses high-quality phone skills.
At least one year experience in media sales, sponsorship sales and/or advertising sales. Will consider recent college graduate with right experience and/or internship experience.
The sponsorship sales account representative is responsible for:
- Database development, including but not limited to identification of companies and influencers/decision makers; prospect calling; qualifying prospects; and researching complimentary business markets to add to the contact database
- Building strong rapport, trust and credibility with potential sponsors through the use of phone calls and e-mails
- Use consultative sales philosophy to help develop true partnerships with sponsors, establishing deep and meaningful relationships
- Develop custom presentations that meet the sponsors’ marketing objectives
- Commitment to world class customer service
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Software used for this position includes:
- Gmail (Google Apps for Business)
- Google Drive
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status or any other protected status designated by federal, state or local law. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a reference and background investigation based on position.