We are looking for an efficient social media assistant who's responsibilities will be to:
- create a social media strategy and plan
- manage social media accounts including facebook, youtube, twitter, g+, instagram, pinterest, linkedin and other as required
- create content according to the plan: text, graphics, charts, videos, infographics
- organise content
- engage with potential clients and business associations
- act as community manager
- measure social media performance on a regular basis
- report performance accordingly
- any other tasks related to growing customer/fan/follower base
- create email campaigns
- assist in other marketing activities.
Previous experience, high level of written English and creativity a must for this job.
You will also be tasked with other admin duties.