Bonuses will be paid per deal closed. I need someone that has experience working with a Real Estate Wholesaling Company in Chicago, IL, USA.
Please read this description of Wholesaling: https://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/2006/11/25/wholesaling-real-estate-basics/
I am looking for a team member that will be an integral part of our business. Your job will be challenging, fulfilling, exciting, and ever changing.
Skills you must possess:
- Detailed oriented.
- Super organized.
- Speak english proficiently.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficient.
- Must utilize Whats App for communication.
- Motivated, self-starter, go-getter.
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and not all answer being easy to find.
Here are the projects you will be working on as you follow a lead through the lead funnel:
- Researching motivated seller lead lists and purchasing them.
- Uploading seller lead lists to mailing campaign portal and ordering the letters.
- Using our InvestorFuse database to track leads through out the process and sort which leads are motivated and which are not.
Please watch Video 1 and Video 2 on how InvestorFuse works as this will be your home: http://investorfuse.com/quickstart2/
- Running comparables sales reports and creating maximum offer numbers.
- Scheduling a property walkthrough for our Acquisition Manager for motivated seller leads.
- Sending signed Purchase Agreements to unmotivated sellers based on maximum offer numbers.
- Sending fully executed Purchase Agreements to the title company.
- Creating property marketing sheets.
- Online and offline marketing to sell our properties.
- Email and text blasting properties to cash buyer lists.
- Marketing for new cash buyers.
- Scheduling a property showing for our Sales Manager and cash buyers and coordinating with the seller and tenants.
- Sending cash buyers Assignment of Contract Agreement with wire information for earnest money.
- Sending fully executed Assignment of Contract Agreements to the title company.
- Following up with cash buyers that bought our properties.
- Managing social media.
- Daily reports.
- Other ever-changing tasks.
So I know you are not mass applying for positions, start the reply by introducing yourself and saying "but my friends call me Pat."
Thanks! We are excited to work with you!