We run a company that provides website live chat as a service for ecommerce stores. We are expanding our customer acquisition channels in to Facebook advertising.
- Specifically, we are testing a campaign right now to offer a unique resource to ecommerce store owners via Facebook ads, and then convert them to leads for our service via email sequences.
- We're also considering doing webinar campaigns driven by Facebook ads.
We can create the landing page, email automation, etc. But we need someone to setup and manage the Facebook ad campaign. We'll explain the target audience and basic campaign details (landing pages, ad copy / images, conversion tracking, etc.). You will be responsible for setting up the campaign, managing it, and optimizing it.
Note that we're very familiar with what is needed to setup and run ad campaigns effectively, so (1) we'll be a good client to work with (a ton of client education isn't needed) (2) but you'll also be held to a higher standard than a typical "small business wanting to advertising on Facebook". We'll set key metrics together for the campaign, and judge performance by those metrics. When you reply, please start your reply with "yes yes I read the job posting".
When applying, please include the below:
- 1-2 sentences about your experience with this specific type of work. Examples would be great if possible.
- Metrics-based improvements you've achieved for clients in past campaigns (i.e. previous performance, and performance after you did your magic).
- Bid for (1) flat fee to setup the campaign described above (2) and then tell us flat weekly or monthly fee to manage and optimize the campaign for 30-90 days.
We have a team of 15 around the world, are growing rapidly, and have been working with virtual teams since 2005. There is a LOT of opportunity for you to grow with our company (full time work, increasing leadership / growth opportunities, etc.). Just wanted to mention that ; )
Looking fwd to reviewing your responses.