We're looking to hire an experienced SEO Specialist who can help us execute various SEO projects for our clients starting immediately (with projects spanning 2-3 months). Ideally, the candidate will have intermediate to advanced level technical SEO experience, experience with local SEO strategies, as well as strong keyword research skills and delivery capabilities, as our work will need to be well-documented and research-oriented.
Responsibilities will include:
- Keyword research and documentation based on initial direction into keyword themes
- Establish and document keyword strategy in collaboration with our team Director
- Technical SEO analysis including indexation, accessibility, canonicalization, duplicate content, and schema markup
- Detailed technical SEO recommendations, delivered on our agency letterhead with professional formatting
- Keyword reporting and analysis, including benchmarks and impact analyses, using our agency reporting tools
- Content optimization recommendations to support established keyword strategy
Ideally, we're looking for a contractor who can work on EST time so as to coincide with our agency's business hours.
Successful delivery on this project will likely result in regular additional opportunities to support our agency on a project basis.