We require the services of an experianced quantity serveyor/ Material take off expert to support our estimating team.
We supply aluminim and stainless steel balustrades to the New Zealand market and dur to a constant increase in demand we're finding we need to outsource the material take off/ quantity surveying section of our process.
We require someone who is experianced in reading architectural plans and doing material take offs. they will be required to check the plan, and produce the following out puts
1. Idenify the different types of balustrades in the project. This needs to be split out by they type of fixing as well (base mount, side mount etc)
2. Identify the associated specification to each type of balustrade.
3. Provide an elevation (snip off the plans) of each type of balustrade
4. Quantify the linel meters of each type of balustrade and separate the level and stair sections.
5. Provide a mark up of the plans showing exactly what you have allowed for.