I need to find published medical research which support the value of the following services:
1) Home Delivered Meals (to the elderly and frail) help REDUCE medical costs.
2) Home Delivered Meals lead to better health care outcomes (less emergencies, better health, reduced mortality...)
3) Nutritional Counseling (sessions where a dietitian works with a patient to help them improve their eating) reduces costs
4) Narratives (stories) of how Dietitians have worked with patients to really help them improve their health: Lose weight, control hypertension, improve Gastrointestinal disorders, stay out of the hospital...
5) How Telephonic Nutritional Counseling produces member satisfaction and outcomes that are as good, or better, than face to face telephonic nutrition counseling.
I would like 2 studies for each of these items listed. For each study, please provide the full copy and a 1-2 paragraph summary of how the study proves the point I'm seeking.