Wordbank is growing our base of freelance Chinese digital marketing experts who have experience with SEO keyword research on Baidu to build a strong creative team for potential projects. We have a local market landscape for China that is a mix of market research and a small amount of keyword research, which needs allocating within the next day. The client is an English language learning university located in the US, UK, Australia, and Canada. They would like some market insights before they begin to build their new website that will be launched in language in China to attract students to study abroad.
There will be 3 steps to this project and we will provide briefs for each stage:
1. Local Keyword Research – Research of top 50 Simplified Chinese search keywords (by search volume) per market on English language learning trends. Research and provide statistics on the number of English learners in your market and trends on traveling international to learn English. We estimate this will take 2 hours.
2. Competitive Analysis - Conduct research on the following:
· Competitor types & services – You will categorize the competitor type for the client (i.e: other schools, corporations, agents, etc) and record their services (types of degrees, etc)
· Report on what their unique selling point is (i.e. what differentiates them from other universities? Are they ranked as a top university? Do they have the cheapest/quickest/best degrees etc.). This will take 1.5 hours.
3. SEO and Usability Experience Feedback and Research: Research Chinese SEO best practices and insights. This will also include some feedback around the current usability of the client's site and provide examples of good sites that would appeal to the the Chinese market. This will take 1.5 hours.
Founded in 1988, Wordbank (www.wordbank.com) is a boutique marketing localization agency that specializes in international marketing and language services. We help our clients identify markets to develop and implement marketing strategy, localize content for those markets, design, build and manage international websites, test advertising concepts in each locale, and run multilingual SEO and PPC. We have an impressive client list comprising both B2C and B2B brands such as De Beers, Hilton and Disney, to name a few.
We are looking for someone to start on this as soon as possible and complete it by mid-late next week. If you think you'd be a good fit for this project, please send your resume and hourly rate.