Inside Sales Rep
(Technical Sales Position w/ incentive bonus)
A 100% Australian owned Software Company, based in Brisbane, is going through an exciting and exponential period of growth and expansion – a global provider of cloud-based SOP Software that helps businesses and organisations to create, maintain and actively use an Operations Manual.
They are in need of a Inside Sales Specialist to lead potential customers through their software.
This role involves dealing directly with customers to demonstrate this cloud-based software via video based interaction. You will be working amongst a sales team with your focus being on leading potential customers through the product, focusing on the customer needs in order to overcome their concerns and you’ll then ensure their experience is consistent and followed up as they progress through the short on boarding program. You are expected to become a product expert, delivering customer education via webinars, online training, demos, preventing customer attrition (churn), and fostering internal and external professional relationships.
To be successful in this role you must possess the following experience and attributes:
• Ability to develop excellent customer relationships through telephone or online video
• Can demonstrate success and hands-on experience in a customer relationship role in the
• Can demonstrate all elements of the product (on-the-job training provided)
• Experience providing end user training to customers
• Capable of taking initiative in customer satisfaction –questioning, reporting and offering
• Knowledge of workflow systems, SaaS, Cloud-based software an advantage
• Excellent time management, Data entry skills, confident using a CRM and organising
• A background in supporting software products or implementing systems, would see you applying yourself very well in this role
Where do you come from … a background of working in a sales support role (outbound) or a technical position involving software or hardware?
This role can offer progression into a career in sales (account management) or a technical support role. The business will provide you with all information required for you to be successful and also training is provided.
Start date: ASAP
Employment type: Permanent full-time with 3 months probationary period
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday between 9pm to 5am Philippine Time (plus 30 min break)
Reporting to: CEO
Industry: Information Technology and Services
Starts at $6.00AUD per hour (Approximately Php 30,000 monthly) plus incentives.
Full-time, graveyard shift (40 hours a week)
Paid vacation and sick leaves
Paid holidays (US Holidays)
Annual performance appraisals
HMO benefit after one year of service
No tax deductions
THE NEXT STEP
If you can relate to this unique opportunity on all levels; apply today with a short cover letter and updated resume. All applications are assured 100% confidentiality and you will always be contacted before any details are introduced to any 3rd party.
This is an on-going full-time role. Looking for someone long-term. :)