We require our Amazon Japan listings translated as our last Japanese translator did a terrible job. We need someone that is good at copy writing in Japanese and understands SEO and Keywords so they can use these throughout the listing to help us rank better in Amazon. We want a listing that converts.
We need help with:
- Product photos translated and annotated in Japanese so some graphic design skill is needed with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Product keyword research conducted and competitor analysis.
- Japanese import and customs clearance into Japan. Payment or settling of duties and taxes in Japan.
- Japanese VA type role with monitoring of reviews, ratings, feedback and general customer support in Japanese.
Once the provider has proved themselves we will promote them to Japan Amazon Store Manager for one of departments and build from there.
Look forward to working with a talented Amazon specialist in Japan that is in that timezone. We are happy to start on $30 USD minimum to hire someone that can execute from day 1 with little training, coaching or mistakes. We want to get this right the first time.
Additional experience with:
1. Selling online in Japan with all platforms.
2. Google Adwords and analytics.
3. Display and test advertising.
4. SEO and listing optimization.
5. Product and Keyword rankings.
6. Proficient in both English and Japanese.
7. General online marketing and email marketing.
8. Marketing funnel knowledge
9. Customer satisfaction is key as Amazon focusses heavily on customer service.
10. Possible Rakuten listings.