We are looking for a Native French speaker from France for a usability, UX, market research, CRO, project with one of our client, who offers IT and business training courses.
• The work is spread be between the 8th of August to 26th August. This includes training time and conducting of interviews with users (via web conference) - so you have to be available when users are available.
• The estimated time for all the work is 20 hours, but it is possible it might take a bit more.
• We will provide you with English questions for the interviews, you will have to translate them in French to get ready for the interviews, then once the interviews in French are done you will need to translate back the responses in English.
Must have at least 1 years’ experience and demonstrable knowledge of the following skills:
• Usability and UX experience:
o Knowledge of principles of good UX and usability design
o Experience of typical UX/usability methods and deliverables
Interviewing users or stakeholders (including using thinking-aloud protocol)
Design strategy methods
User research and validation
o Being able to adapt methods to client needs
• Design experience: able to use Photoshop or equivalent graphics package
• HTML experience: able to take an existing page and create new prototype versions quickly
• Analytics experience
• Very good English writing skills
Good to have
• Experience with statistical analysis
• Experience with CRO (A/B testing)
• Experience analysing heat-maps or click-maps
• Accessibility analysis
• Interest in cultural differences
Please only apply if you are a French native speaker from France with must have skills describe above.
Please not we do not work with agencies.
We are a quickly growing international digital marketing agency and are looking for someone we can built a strong relationship with to work on future projects.